Suppose you’re getting many visitors to your website every day, they obviously love your website content. If they love it too much, they can help you to keep your website on the web through donations. In this article, I’m going to write about the Make Money Online PayPal Donations.
Asking for donations from strangers to keep your site running can seem bad and selfish, right? Still, you may be surprised by how many of your visitors loves and donate, even if it’s just one or two dollar.
Today everyone has a PayPal account these days. And if you don’t have PayPal account, then you’re missing the quickest, easiest ways to get paid online. It is safe, so you don’t have to worry about any fraud and no one can access to your bank account numbers.
So, those people who want to accept donations on their websites will likely discover a PayPal donate button the easiest way to do so.
Creating a PayPal Donate Button
The easiest way is to take donations with PayPal is to create a donate button. These buttons come in the form of HTML code that you place onto your website’s coding. Creating embedded button option also available.
Follow the Below Step to Create Make Money Online PayPal Donations Button
1. Log in to your PayPal account and click the “All Tools” under the Tools tab.
2. Click the “PayPal Buttons” to the create a payment button form.
3. Choose the “Action” from the button type item. Fill in the form require field.
4. You can change the appearance of your button, if you want, by clicking the “Customize text or appearance” link. You can choose to use the standard PayPal Donate button or use your own button image. You can also make the button smaller or remove the credit card logos from the button image.
5. Click “Save Button” in the bottom, copy the generated button code and paste the code where you want the button to appear on your website.